I thought I'd make a place to showcase all the human made games out there made during the jam. So if you didn't use generative AI during the jam please showcase your game here. If you did use generative AI please do not.
I mean generative AI really. Looking up things is fine. -Did a human write the code? -Did a human make the art? Or did you just write a prompt to get the code/art?
This also isn't a serious JAM with qualifications just a simple place to display your game. I am having trouble finding games since there are a lot so I thought this might help.
Don't feel the need to nominate my game unless you genuinely enjoy it.
In my opinion, if you use or don't use AI, it doesn't matter as long as you followed a creative directive process, and guided the generative models towards your vision. Obviously disregarding 20minute slop.
I wonder if people acted like this when the lathe revolutionest the indestiral world...
"spin it yourself".
At this stage, AI art is trash.. and looks liek AI, its deductive. AI code is janky, it rarely works right... but, trained ai or ai code editing is much faster. using AI to track your code and debug can save huge amounts of time and frustraightion.
I think AI games made 90% with ai are notably bad and lack what makes games good.... ono why everyone acts liek its some unfair competition. AI slop games are horrible.
We didn't end up doing great in the jam, but it was a fun project to work on together. Their links are in the game details if anyone wants to check out more of their artwork.