Hello everyone! this is my 2nd post regarding my RPG game Archaeius, the last one I made was about 3 months ago and so I thought it might be time to make another post. I've you've played the game previously I'd highly suggest giving it another go to see if you enjoy it this time.
https://sbox.game/subversion/archaeius
Archaeius is a 3rd person action RPG, inspired by games like Skyrim, Runescape, Guildwars. It features combat, crafting, skill levelling, questing, exploration and supports co-op gameplay.
Levelling different skills affects your combat stats which means that however you like to play you'll always be getting stronger.
I've been putting alot of work into it, overhauling a lot of the gameplay, visuals and feel of the game and I believe it has improved quite a bit.
There's so many things that were missing from that previous version I posted which I've added now things like Custom harvesting animations, A parrying system, different weapons, quest log, teleporter gates, more enemy variety, SOOO many bug fixes, a big overhaul of the visuals, and a ton of other stuff listed in the update logs.
And I feel like the game is in a much better much more fun state now so I would love to get some more feedback from people. I've attached the trailer so hopefully you enjoy and if you'd like send me some feedback, I'm always looking to improve the game further.
Here's the link to the game again as well as the discord server