I honestly think the permanent store skins need to be removed completely from the store, just advertising the rotating skins would suffice.
- No ones buying them whatsoever - They're already in the weekly reward drop pool - SCM prices are below the main stores prices
I think removing them from the store front would be a really nice way to de-bloat it as they're just not necessary at all.
-also while I've got the attention of anyone from fp, when hovering store skins it would be nice to have a quick preview on your character model instead of having to sift through the 50 different sections in the character editor.
Alright if we are talking about cosmetics, some of them are having real clipping issues and are incompatible with other skins. Would be great to organize them better and to fix those issues.
... And give items a proper quality check before putting them in the store.
Besides clipping and incompability issues, some items are either placed in wrong categories, or don't have a proper one (backpacks and katana can be placed in a new accessories category for better sorting). image.png313.89 KB