Account is

Started by MANIAK 2 posts 119 views

Reply on sbox.game
  1. #1
    MANIAK 2,287
    Hi,

    I played the game to a point where I was able to reach infinite money, there was no glitch nor bug abuse, simply using the game's assets as it allowed me to.
    image.png 108.37 KB
    After rejoining the game, I now am completely softlocked and can't interact with anything. Absolutely no button will work so i can't even try and reset my progress. Here's a view of my screen now. Notice that not even my Name will appear on the top right. Even clicking in the middle doesn't work.
    image.png 501.52 KB

    Thank you in advance for reading this.

    Looking forward to hearing from you


    MANIAK
  2. #2
    Doctor 6,470
    ´-´
    took me 2 months to read this

    edited:
    also i had to remake the whole game

    edited:
    that is not a bug anymore :)