Question about the box

Started by Dont Smurf 3 posts 39 views

Reply on sbox.game
  1. #1
    Dont Smurf 6,227
    Is it intended game behavior for the first item the box to be completely useless, I cant pick it up without cans flying everywhere and even if I try pushing it the cans fly everywhere. 
  2. edited Apr 2026 #2
    Itacho 2,795
    Hi, thanks for reporting this. Sorry if this part has been causing issues for you.

    I’ve tried to fix it, but it’s been a bit tricky. It seems to be caused by the player’s movement going from 0 to 100 too abruptly, which makes the cans in the box jump around.

    I was thinking about some alternatives, but in the end I left it as it was for now. I’ll try making the model a bit bigger and see if that makes the box more useful and stable.

    edited:
    Hey, I just pushed an update that should hopefully make this less annoying.

    Let me know if it feels better now, or at least not as bad as before. Thanks again <3

  3. #3
    Itacho 2,795
    It should be fix by now!