LoopDrop next updates ?

Started by Ghosty 2 posts 93 views

Reply on sbox.game
  1. #1
    Ghosty 4,320

    Hey everyone!


    I’m working on the next LoopDrop updates and I’d love to hear what players actually enjoy the most.


    Game link: LoopDrop


    What I’d like to know:

    • What part of LoopDrop feels the most fun right now?
    • Which mode do you play most: main rings, mini games, slots, cases, Daily Boss, Chaos, VIP, lobby duels?
    • What feels too slow, too fast, or unbalanced?
    • Are there any bugs, FPS drops, music issues, or UI problems you noticed?
    • What would you like to see in future updates?

    Some ideas I’m thinking about:

    • More lobby activities
    • More boss/event content
    • More VIP progression
    • More cosmetics and rare rewards
    • Better long-term goals after late game

    Thanks for playing and helping shape the future of LoopDrop. Every suggestion helps a lot.

  2. edited Jul 2026 #2
    The Captain 9,030
    Either put in upgradable autoclicker or make 10 minute auto tickets cheaper. very small ROI. there is no reason a 10 minute ticket should cost me 12 quadrilion points. overscaling the auto tickets completely ruins the point of it being an idle game.