Bug/Issue reports
Reply on sbox.game-
Hello there! Feel free to share your bugs/issues here!
-
Save progress lost after my pc crashed. cant find the discord anywhere online and the link in game doesnt currently work.
Edit:
Also, i noticed that my cars get speed capped to their stock version when i click spawn from the garage menu. -
@FuturePig Hey there, that sounds not good. Did it wipe your progress completely and you've started from the beginning, or did it revert the progress?edited:I just verified that you completely lost your progress. Sorry for that happened.
Could you say what car(s) you had so we can send a compensation after a hotfix (most likely today)? -
Thank you for the quick action,
I had just unlocked the mercury spectre, and had maxed out the thunder sentinel and the zenith strike, as well as up to the 3.0 multiplier in the skill tree, and just unlocked the first stage of overdrive.
Edit: Had a decent amount of garage upgrades as well that I would hate to lose, think everything was around stage two -
We've sent you in-game compensation mail, you should see it in main menu in a few minutes.
Thanks for reaching out and hope you like our game. Feel free to report here any other issues if you meet any and we'll try to respond as soon as possible 😊 -
Thank you, I am looking forward to how this game develops, I find it very fun.
-
I bought the Titan surge and with the new update adding the wait times i had to wait an hour and 18mins, i logged off after about 20mins and waited another hour, since joining back the delivery pop up in the dealership page has disappeared and the car isn't in my garage, the invite link for this discord in the homepage doesn't work so im pasting here
-
@ThatGuy Hey there! Just responding here to make things clear and "sorted": You added me in friends and as we discussed that's a real bug. Sent you a compensation.
Sorry yet again for the occured problem, hope it won't happen in future. We'll be working on a fix as soon as possible! -
Sadly I've had the same bug happen to me and I've lost all my money and don't have a car.
I'm happy to start from scratch as I didn't get that far into the game, just struggling to find a way to reset my save file to be able to restart.