Game can get in a stuck state

Started by Gooch 2 posts 71 views

Reply on sbox.game
  1. #1
    Gooch 5,615
    This has happened a couple times (and it's in that state right now). While playing the game gets in a state where the mouse wheel won't zoom in/out on the map, right-clicking does nothing.  Hitting escape and coming back in doesn't help.  I need to exit the game and load it again.  Other than that, I love the game, it's very addictive. It's like a real time game of Risk.
  2. #2
    Trinitrotoluene C₇H₅N₃O₆ 6,393

    Gooch posted:

    This has happened a couple times (and it's in that state right now). While playing the game gets in a state where the mouse wheel won't zoom in/out on the map, right-clicking does nothing.  Hitting escape and coming back in doesn't help.  I need to exit the game and load it again.  Other than that, I love the game, it's very addictive. It's like a real time game of Risk.


    We apologize for the delayed response. We’ll be monitoring this forum section more closely from now on.


    This bug has now been fixed. If you encounter any other issues, please report them immediately using the Suggestions/Bugs button. If possible, include as much context as you can about what happened and what you were doing at the time—it will help us identify and fix the problem more quickly.


    Thank you for your feedback and for enjoying the game!